Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Reviews - BuyAirsoft.ca

:

Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old February 15th, 2007, 13:05   #31
aZn_triXta07
 
aZn_triXta07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Not likely, neither WELL, CYMA, or Jing Gong have released any news regarding a good P90 .. subscribe to Jia Dyi International, they got lots of juicy stuff ..or just hawk http://www.sunnywarehouse.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanee View Post
fair enough - if they ever get in a P90 w/ a metal mechbox, I might be inclined to place an order.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2007, 19:14   #32
yanhchan
 
yanhchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Scarborough/Richmond Hill ON
Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
I love how they call themselves "Ging Gung " which means the right way or correct....lol
__________________
YANHCHAN'S AIRSMITHING: AEG repair/Tune up/Upgrades V2/V3 mechboxes, rewiring/reconnecting.

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2007, 11:24   #33
Identity
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Markham, Toronto
I'm still waiting for that review on your SRCv2 M4A1... And how much better it is compaired to SRCv1.
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2007, 11:27   #34
aZn_triXta07
 
aZn_triXta07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Patience, what you're going to get one? So far it's very impressive, I'll actually take it to dead_aim and we can compare. But that won't be until later .. maybe if I was still in secondary school I'd have that time on my hands :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity View Post
I'm still waiting for that review on your SRCv2 M4A1... And how much better it is compaired to SRCv1.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2007, 11:45   #35
Identity
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Markham, Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by aZn_triXta07 View Post
Patience, what you're going to get one? So far it's very impressive, I'll actually take it to dead_aim and we can compare. But that won't be until later .. maybe if I was still in secondary school I'd have that time on my hands :P
No, it's because SRC guns are plain bullshit and I want to see the improvement they have made in the v2 guns. If the gun has really transformed and turned into a "high-quality" AEG, I would think about getting one in the future.
Dude you can't do a review on the gun itself? Take some pictures and compair it to other AEGs you've owned?
And where did the whole secondary school crap come from? I'm sure you have time now to meet up with dead_aim.
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2007, 11:51   #36
aZn_triXta07
 
aZn_triXta07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Have you owned one yourself or know anyone who has? You can't compare an MP5 to an M4 unless you're going to just be looking @ the gearbox.

It's simple, when I have time to make a review a review will come up, stop being so damn impatient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identity View Post
No, it's because SRC guns are plain bullshit and I want to see the improvement they have made in the v2 guns. If the gun has really transformed and turned into a "high-quality" AEG, I would think about getting one in the future.
Dude you can't do a review on the gun itself? Take some pictures and compair it to other AEGs you've owned?
And where did the whole secondary school crap come from? I'm sure you have time now to meet up with dead_aim.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 14:59   #37
Iconix
 
Iconix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kingston Ontario,
lol...

aZn_triXta07-- Need a easier name lol jk.
I was wondering do you have any STAR mags?? or know someone who does for your China gun? Once I am done college I might look at getting that m4 with the RIS unit but only if the STAR mags work this way I can get a bunch of mags at once.

I messaged Buyairsoft.ca and they said no one has tried to use the star mags yet.... Also the guy gave me a quote for a different gun...

Anyways,

Thanks.
Iconix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 16:40   #38
aZn_triXta07
 
aZn_triXta07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconix View Post
lol...

aZn_triXta07-- Need a easier name lol jk.
I was wondering do you have any STAR mags?? or know someone who does for your China gun? Once I am done college I might look at getting that m4 with the RIS unit but only if the STAR mags work this way I can get a bunch of mags at once.

I messaged Buyairsoft.ca and they said no one has tried to use the star mags yet.... Also the guy gave me a quote for a different gun...

Anyways,

Thanks.
What china gun are you talking about, the SRC M4 is from Taiwan. If you're talking about the WELL R7 I'm not entirely sure, someone on here said they can't take them ... I'm going to get KA mags for my SRC.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2007, 09:52   #39
Iconix
 
Iconix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kingston Ontario,
oh sorry, I ment what ever gun you bought from buyairsoft.ca, I was in a hurry the other day.
all good.
Iconix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2007, 03:13   #40
underground
 
underground's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Calgary
I too would second a review for the SRC v2 m4a1. I'm planning on getting one myself but I would need more than just a review written by some newb who knows nothing about airsoft. At least you have a great background in china guns since you own quite a few yourself. Goodluck on your midterms, a review can wait
__________________
underground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:47   #41
LUTNIT
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa
Found this at random when searching for something else on google, figured it was worth the post even though they don't compare it to the SRCv1 but at least they comment on the SRCv2 on its own. http://www.airsoftpacific.com/content.php?page=34
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 10:04   #42
Amazing KG3
 
Amazing KG3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Send a message via MSN to Amazing KG3
I just ordered from this site, excellent customer service, but i have to wait and see until the package comes.
Amazing KG3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 11:49   #43
LUTNIT
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa
Ordered one gun, toast out of the box, didn't work worth crap, sent it back and it should get back to them tomorrow at which point they said they'll give me a full refund. Just got my Jing Gong Krinkov today, battery it currently charging, reviews say its decent, bought it as a test.
LUTNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 15:00   #44
arman
 
arman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Windsor, Ont.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing KG3 View Post
I just ordered from this site, excellent customer service, but i have to wait and see until the package comes.
what did U get?? i got a $200 glock
__________________

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2007, 15:39   #45
aZn_triXta07
 
aZn_triXta07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Just got my CYMA 030 G18C AEP, that thing is as good as all the video reviews and things I've heard, it has excellent accuracy and range! The FPS is obviously lower but this is more than sufficient for CQB!! The red tip comes right off if you use a smal flat tipped screwdriver and bam!
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
007 Licence to Shoot

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.