Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Mad Bull land mine

:

Gear Discussion

Old May 11th, 2006, 07:57   #1
whisper_kill

Mad Bull land mine

Anyone know if you can get these within Canada?

Mad Bull Powder Puff Airsoft Grenade Mine

Cheers.
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:49   #2
BC_K
Banned

Wow for $35 USD, I want some of these damn things, Who's doing the group order? :lol:
BC_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:05   #3
DelTASteve

Send a message via AIM to DelTASteve Send a message via Yahoo to DelTASteve
We tried using these, and there was a BIG debate on some people's allergies to what might be loaded in the mine. There was also a BIG debate on the powder getting into people's guns, so just be forewarned that some of these issues might come up in the usage.
DelTASteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:13   #4
Ghillie973

Send a message via MSN to Ghillie973 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghillie973
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper_kill
Anyone know if you can get these within Canada?

Mad Bull Powder Puff Airsoft Grenade Mine

Cheers.
Check with Specarms' Pre-Orders. I think he's charging around $70 CDN per mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelTASteve
We tried using these, and there was a BIG debate on some people's allergies to what might be loaded in the mine. There was also a BIG debate on the powder getting into people's guns, so just be forewarned that some of these issues might come up in the usage.
You can also use 8mm (but won't fit 6mm for safety issues) bbs instead of baby powder.
Old May 11th, 2006, 14:41   #5
Mysteryfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelTASteve
Seriously?

... like, really for real?

Sounds more to me like people just don't like having to watch where they step. :lol:

Jesus. I mean, come on. People shooting at each other, who play in the rain and crawl around in the dirt, worried about powder on their gun and allergies?

Sorry DeltaSteve, I'm not really trying to give you shit, it just sounds pretty weak.

** Useful question: - They suggest CO2 is the most effective gas for the mine, does anyone already own one of the Mad-Bull CO2 fill adapters?

Where can you get them , and how much did it cost (approx.) ?
Mysteryfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 15:41   #6
zero delay

Xtreme tactics http://www.xtreme-tactics.com/info.php in Winnipeg has secured the distribution rights to Canada for Madbull, and has an order of these enroute, as well as some of the 40mm shells For any info contact info@xtreme-tactics.com
zero delay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2006, 21:18   #7
Mysteryfish

Thanks.
Old May 13th, 2006, 23:46   #8
DelTASteve

Send a message via AIM to DelTASteve Send a message via Yahoo to DelTASteve
No, it seriously happened. On a fourm I frequently visit (www.maapr.com), before we got wiped out someone posted about these. A few saftey nuts went CRAZY about people's allergies, and such. I was just pointing out that you might also expirence a similar moment.
DelTASteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 23:51   #9
BloodSport
Traveling Man

People with allergies are banned from Airsoft up here didnt you know? They are only allowed to play Paintball.

Been thinking about trying out a few of these mines myself.
Old May 14th, 2006, 14:35   #10
Mysteryfish

Hey Deltasteve,

That's crazy... But I guess all it takes is a few very stubborn people huh. Too bad .

Anyways, I didn't mean any offense, I just think it sucks. The same question was just raised on the local forums here, and the issue was pretty much the same. People arguing about problems and issues before the thing has even showed up here.

I think it's nuts. You gotta use them and work out the bugs. MINES ARE TOO COOL TO NOT USE!!!!
Old August 3rd, 2006, 03:06   #11
Gunman

Send a message via MSN to Gunman
I know this thread has been dead for a while but I guess this would be "good info" for everyone to know.

During testing of these "Madbull Mines" the powder in my opinion doesn't have an effect great enough to activate peoples allergies.

Firstly, when you step right over top of the mine, your shoe pretty much covers the vent holes, therefore the powder is shot back into the unit and "some" comes out from around the edges (you would probably cover an inch or 2 radius with powder).

Secondly if you were to "skim" the mine (not directly placing your foot over it) the powder doesn't shoot really high either (at the top of your boots at most).

So I really don't know if this is going to have any affect on peoples allergies....unless they were crawling around or face planted themselves in one.......

Like Mysteryfish said, I'm sure people would intense allergies would have that taken care of before they head "outdoors" when nature would have the best of them.

Please note we tested these mines in our exclusive indoor course. So no wind, dirt, nothing was accounted for. We set off the mines in concrete and even then the "powder" remains didn't cover much area. Nevermind outdoors when the wind could easily blow the powder away or the powder would just get hidden/mixed deeper in the dirt.

For more information about these mines, feel free to e-mail me info@xtreme-tactics.com

Gunman/Zeta

www.xtreme-tactics.com
www.xtreme-tactics.com/store
Gunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 10:54   #12
bluetooth

Quote:
So I really don't know if this is going to have any affect on peoples allergies....unless they were crawling around or face planted themselves in one.......
That would suck
bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 12:40   #13
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

Hahaha, powder in guns and allergies... Is that a girl fashion club?

Up here we use fireworks as grenades and rubber bayonnet to rip our friend out. Common guys!

The worst injuries we have is bleaders and heat strokes!

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion