Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 11th, 2017, 12:03   #1381
Cpt Lynx

Eh!, my name is Steve, 30ish, and just starting to get involved with airsoft. Myself, wife and son are very interested in getting into the action. Living in the "land of the lakes" North Western Ontario, and can's wait to get involved. See you on the battle field,
Cpt Lynx
o7
Cpt Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 21:03   #1382
markc05

Hey all, new here. 31. Down in the Niagara area. My buddy from Cali has introduced me to airsoft, and now I'm wanting in.
markc05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2017, 18:51   #1383
littlejackal

Hey everyone. New to airsoft in general. In my late 30s and I played my fair share of paintball a decade ago. Don't really want to deal with the mess anymore and this seems like a lot of fun. Looking to get out for my first game in the Toronto area. I'll see you guys out on the field.
littlejackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:41   #1384
Hammer514

Hello everyone! Making a return to the airsoft world from nearly 10 years of paintball (still playing from hopper to mag-fed) Lots has changed and been doing a lot of reading on this forum. Not a young pup anymore but can definitely bring experience to the field. See you on the field!
Hammer514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2017, 12:27   #1385
ShumaiAxeman

Heyo from Toronto. New to airsoft though I've been wanting to get into it for many years, hoping to join some outdoor games in the next few months (as soon as I recuperate money from getting all the gear this past month lol)
ShumaiAxeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2017, 15:10   #1386
Rusty1023

Hello all, I'm 30 years old and used to play milsim paintball a lot around my early twenties, had to stop. Looking at airsoft as an alternative. Was wondering if there were fields with open days and rental packages around Montréal. To try out the sport before investing (spending). I live in Blainville which is 25km north of Montreal.
Rusty1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:40   #1387
Tharkhold

Hello to all,

I registered back in 2005, but I fell off of the airsoft environment for paintball, then real guns, and now back here. I've had an ICS Olympic Arms CAR97 since, um, 2005 i think, and I pulled it out of my safe recently (yesterday lol), and googling the rifle name, it brought me back to here!

Also noticed that I never got age verified since then! 12 years later, need to get age verified... hah

Last edited by Tharkhold; September 17th, 2017 at 12:57.. Reason: typos...
Tharkhold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2017, 17:45   #1388
MrCyrious

Hey there ASC! I'm still relatively new to airsoft, have been sticking to skirmish games at Warsoft since I started late in the season, a couple of months ago. I'm pumped to get some milsims under my belt in 2018 though. Can't wait to see y'all out there! I'm a videographer by trade, so it only made sense for me to put my equipment to use with airsoft. YouTube channel name is the same as my forum name.
MrCyrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 21:12   #1389
wheelie

Greetings to all. Heavy into bows for a lot of years till I broke my shoulder playing hockey two years ago. I am a human target. LOL So I got into pellet guns in my in house archery/now pellet gun range. Could not shoot either at trailer park so I bought a couple airsoft pistols. Mainly just shoot paper with my airsoft pistols as I am always shooting something daily. And that is how I ended up here. 58 years old and back playing with kids toys. LOL Nice to meet you all and learn and help out a bit in the future. CHEERS!
wheelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2017, 20:37   #1390
2pumpchump

Hey folks. Names Ryan, 32 year old from Amherstburg Ontario. Just got into the sport fully with the AAS/SCAR guys down here in Windsor. Hoping to do my first Milsim in January. Glad I found you guys.
2pumpchump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 16:40   #1391
Kiewan

Hi, I'm Kieran, 25.

I have just got into Airsoft this October.

I used to play paintball a lot 8-9 years ago, but stopped playing and eventually put it down altogether until I went to PRZ with my brother this fall.

He introduced me to airsoft at Siege in Scarborough and I was hooked. I've been about 5 times now and love the no mess aspect, CQB and casual gameplay.

I did some research and I bought a simple AEG, CYMA MP5K-PDW. I have always loved the MP5 so it jumped of the shelf to me. It's a fun little gun and I have added a few attachments like mock silencer, red dot and flashlight.

I hope to learn a lot, I'll be doing lots of research on what motors and gearboxes I can get in the future to make it more responsive in semi.

If anyone has any suggestions/pointers, feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Kiewan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 17:17   #1392
JonesingTough

Hey There,

31, just getting in to airsoft with my brother. Played some Paintball this year, decided to do this too. From Mississuaga, going to be running an ICS CXP MARS Komodo and Elite Force M1911 (for now, want to get a CQB rifle soon also for those tight corners). Probably going to Ultimate Airsoft next weekend.

Thank all!
JonesingTough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 26th, 2017, 18:40   #1393
hachey

attempting a comeback

Hey they call me hach, stoped playing a few years ago but my son will soon be turning 14 and has shown a lot of interest so I'll be making a comeback along with him, should be lots of fun
hachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:26   #1394
JSS_Security

Super NOOB here...

Hey all, I am 42 and just starting to learn more about air-soft. Over the winter months I will be looking at acquiring some gear and more to be ready for spring 2018. Anyone in the Halifax area want to connect, send me a message. I am hoping to join a pretty cool team of similar age and like minded individuals.
Cheers!!
JSS_Security is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 16:37   #1395
s t r o

Noob/Newb

Hey stro aka mike. 30+ new to airsoft. In highschool I played the tuba. From SW Ontario.
s t r o is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank