Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Realsword is to Norinco as Izmash is to Izmash

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 14th, 2012, 18:40   #61
Eien
 
Eien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
It looks purrrtttyyy.
Eien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2012, 21:24   #62
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
I wish this is a GBB...
Would be interested to see the comparison between Izmash to LCT. LCT claim to use RS process.
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 09:39   #63
Off_kilter
 
Off_kilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: From antigonish but posted in Edmonton
Apparently price is going to be $820 usd in Russia...
__________________
Off_kilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 13:14   #64
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off_kilter View Post
Apparently price is going to be $820 usd in Russia...
Does a real AK74 cost that much?

They need a smack in the face. Who's going to buy it?

Average Russian's monthly pay won't be able to afford it.

Exports....they're fighting a lot of compeititors.
--Real Sword already dominates the high end airsoft AK with Type 56 (most insurgents in middle east runs either AKM or Type 56)
--LCT is another high end external...at nearly 1/3 of the price
--VFC is another mid-high end at 1/2 the price

I can't really see them going successful with this.
If they can make GBB with the same internal parts material as AK74 I can totally see a problem for all AK GBB manufacture.
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 14:06   #65
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
If they can make GBB with the same internal parts material as AK74 I can totally see a problem for all AK GBB manufacture.
That would also prevent it from being imported here if it were to be made with the same material as the real version especially to the very talented and the expertise of ATF down in the states.
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 14:20   #66
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
That would also prevent it from being imported here if it were to be made with the same material as the real version especially to the very talented and the expertise of ATF down in the states.
you gotta realize that same material does not mean same part or interchangeable internal parts with AK74.
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 14:43   #67
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
you gotta realize that same material does not mean same part or interchangeable internal parts with AK74.
You forgot the ATF "Expert" notes on how the WE M4 with the right knowledge and expertise can be converted to fire real bullets? Or the Seizure of "replica" AK that police claimed to be made with the same material from the real steel counterpart factory that can be converted to fire actual 7.62 ammo Lol.
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 16:05   #68
kullwarrior
 
kullwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
You forgot the ATF "Expert" notes on how the WE M4 with the right knowledge and expertise can be converted to fire real bullets? Or the Seizure of "replica" AK that police claimed to be made with the same material from the real steel counterpart factory that can be converted to fire actual 7.62 ammo Lol.
ATF retracted the claim on the WE M4
ATF did made a JG M4 fire (From what I recall, the receiver was destroyed within 10 rounds)
The RCMP seizure of the replica AK was because it use the same exact receiver for the Type 56 without modification

This is a can of worms you're opening to.

An originally designed receiver fitted with airsoft/replica stuff = bad
An originally designed receiver modified slightly to make tit airsoft/replica = grey zone
specifically design receiver for airsoft/replica = less problemanic.
LCT claim they use the same manufacturing process, material for its AK build (GHK uses LCT external for its AK)
__________________
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 16:19   #69
wildcard
 
wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In my man cave
Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
ATF retracted the claim on the WE M4
ATF did made a JG M4 fire (From what I recall, the receiver was destroyed within 10 rounds)
The RCMP seizure of the replica AK was because it use the same exact receiver for the Type 56 without modification

This is a can of worms you're opening to.

An originally designed receiver fitted with airsoft/replica stuff = bad
An originally designed receiver modified slightly to make tit airsoft/replica = grey zone
specifically design receiver for airsoft/replica = less problemanic.
LCT claim they use the same manufacturing process, material for its AK build (GHK uses LCT external for its AK)
The ATF thing got retracted after all the other more qualified expert recovered from laughing so hard and informed the idiot he was wrong.
I don't think you catch my attempt on seeing it on the humourous side of all this. try to picture this you are a ATF/CBSA agent working your normal shift and this box arrive you checked it, its a AK variant from izmash, quick google-fu or through your limited knowledge of Airsoft and firearms you set off alarm bells in the office, only later on you find out it's just a freakin toy. where is your imagination? i could totally see that happening.
Manufacturing process and actual use of material advertising can be in a different version through human intrepertation or error be depicted as the same as real steel counterparts ie. PMS from japan eons ago use to make metal body for MP5, we (HotShots) brought in a few body kits and a few more complete AEG. by some miracle or act of God CBSA discover the original advertising on Combat magazine (before the age of internet) claiming to be 100%accurate weight and material of the real thing guess how many alarm bells were sounded, I believe that AEG is still at the RCMP testing center along with the others we sent for testing.

Last edited by wildcard; September 16th, 2012 at 16:38..
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2012, 16:22   #70
pancakedestroyer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
The RCMP seizure of the replica AK was because it use the same exact receiver for the Type 56 without modification
Wrong Ying.

They were modified. The RCMP said you could convert them back with a little work to an AK(Type 56).

You really should just stop while your not ahead.
pancakedestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:33   #71
boren93
Dicks
 
boren93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: GTA
Izmash is indeed bankrupt as of April 2012 but this probably won't stop much of it's production as they are going into the airsoft buisness.
__________________
boren93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:35   #72
YkudzA
 
YkudzA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Russia



more info and photos - http://airsoft4you.ru/pro-airsot/izh...deo-rost-2012/

1) Light weight
2) w/o backlash
3) AK74 will "eat" both china`s magazines and Izhmash magazines
4) On the presentation it was Cyma gearbox (3rd version) but Izhmash representer said that the gearbox will be another firm and.. 492 FPS in stock
5) The airsoft gun will have own hop-up (Izhmash)
6) no inner barrel: forged barrel 6,03-6,02 (see the image above )
7) Will be gas guns? Probably will be SVD and SVD-S

Last edited by YkudzA; September 17th, 2012 at 10:38..
YkudzA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:42   #73
Off_kilter
 
Off_kilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: From antigonish but posted in Edmonton
#6 sketches me out. No inner barrel is worrisome. I hope that thats wrong
__________________
Off_kilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:47   #74
COL.TIKER
 
COL.TIKER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Mississauga
"w/o backlash" ??
As in no blowback?
__________________
COL.TIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:52   #75
Spike
Privateer Airsoft
 
Spike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Beaverbank, NS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off_kilter View Post
#6 sketches me out. No inner barrel is worrisome. I hope that thats wrong
Look at the pic, the inner is attached to the outer. Weird, but I assume it would eliminate any wobble... as long as the barrel quality is good it shouldn't be an issue, though you wouldn't be able to replace it.
__________________
I change primaries like other people change socks.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
AirsoftParts.ca

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.