Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Is Airsoft-Club any good?

:

Gear Discussion

Old July 29th, 2012, 22:44   #1
Derpnation

Is Airsoft-Club any good?

I was told from some people if i was going to buy gear to get it there, i was just wondering if it is a good idea or not considering some things are being shipped from hong kong?? not sure if that's bs that's just what i was told but anyways if anyone has bought anything from there just tell me if its like evike, even worse than evike or actually decent.
Derpnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2012, 22:49   #2
redneck12

I have shopped there a few times no problems just shop around and compare because they do tend to cost more shipping wise.
redneck12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 01:28   #3
Jaycon

I've used them in the past with zero problems. they've even tossed a complimentary canadian patch witch each order. expect to pay for shipping though. pretty much evens out costs as compared to other sites
Jaycon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:45   #4
CR0M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycon View Post
I've used them in the past with zero problems. they've even tossed a complimentary canadian patch witch each order. expect to pay for shipping though. pretty much evens out costs as compared to other sites
exactly, but I still order from them. The shipping is very expensive, but they always declare the value lower so brokerage fees are non existent, kinda evens each other out.

I've ordered from them about 10 times each time flawless, except for the last time. I only received 2 of the 3 items I ordered, I emailed them, they emailed me back said sorry for inconvenience and refunded me the $ for that item. (the item was not listed as sold out but it was and now shows that its sold out)

to get a tracking number you have to spend at least $100, and you get a canadian flag patch when you order 3 or more items.
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:03   #5
Silverback93

Ive ordered a helmet from them and had no problem whatsoever with them! Their shipping is pretty expensive however!

Last edited by Silverback93; July 30th, 2012 at 12:05..
Silverback93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 12:10   #6
L473ncy

Standard Asian retailer. You can compare prices against places like Tiger111HK (sounds like a really scumbag/shady store name right?), AirsoftBuddy, AirsoftPark (done like 3 or 4 orders through them now no problems, and they're also a site supporting retailer on this site), etc.
Old July 30th, 2012, 14:09   #7
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

they pack their orders with a LOT of care... a lot more than a few other asian retailers I've ordered from. I've made 2 orders without issue.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 17:31   #8
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Standard Asian retailer. You can compare prices against places like Tiger111HK (sounds like a really scumbag/shady store name right?), AirsoftBuddy, AirsoftPark (done like 3 or 4 orders through them now no problems, and they're also a site supporting retailer on this site), etc.
Actually tiger111hk isnt bad at all. The names sounds sketchey but Ive ordered from them on at least 4 occasions and every thing has come through without a hitch. Plus they have a shipping calculator which is nice.

Jordan
jordan7831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 17:54   #9
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

the only thing I don't like about those places is that most of the ACM gear is pretty crappy. I got my water carrier from airsoft-club and the molle attachments straps aren't even the same length, and they are not sewn on in the correct positions, they cover an odd number of molle strips so it's not centered when you wear it.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 18:52   #10
Derpnation

OK ill stick to Airsoft Club and the ones mentioned, Is there any good North American store to go to online for gear?
Old July 30th, 2012, 18:53   #11
Deadpool

armyissue.com or prefair.com

Vérificateur d'age Mauricie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
So you're saying we cannot engage in a hobby once we are older?

Children these days.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2012, 19:33   #12
CR0M

The question is, are the north american stores quality worth the big price difference. I say no, unless you are looking for something thay can be bought at a army surplus store, in that case its different, because actual army surplus stores and not the ones who cater to airsofters are usually uber inexpensive.
Old July 30th, 2012, 20:01   #13
Derpnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR0M View Post
The question is, are the north american stores quality worth the big price difference. I say no, unless you are looking for something thay can be bought at a army surplus store, in that case its different, because actual army surplus stores and not the ones who cater to airsofters are usually uber inexpensive.
Yeah right now where i live i can drive to a place in Fredericton and go to a place where they are selling a Supposedly real Canadian helmet for like $45 i just have no idea what to look for to see if its the real deal or a replica, Other then that it seems online stores are selling cheaper but i think ill try to talk them down into a deal so i can save a dollar or two or get the same price and not have to worry about not getting what i want. Also saying that there gear is mostly real deal so ill see what i can do because they are selling the Cadpat uniform for like 41$ but you buy the pants and top for $41 each plus the 13% tax so $92.66 would be the total compared to $31 plus shipping or $55.79 with free shipping

Last edited by Derpnation; July 30th, 2012 at 20:10..
Old July 30th, 2012, 20:54   #14
CR0M

personally I really like the idea of surplus bdu's . You get to see them in a condition thats already been through hundreds of washes and maybe even training. So if they lived up to that wear and tear and they still look good your golden for airsoft.

I bought some cadpad pants brand new, from a retailer here in ontario, about $60 taxes in and the colour barely survived 5 washes (mind you I think colour fading might be a known issues with the stuff)
Old July 30th, 2012, 20:57   #15
CR0M

as for the helmet, lol, I bought that cheap plastic m88 one from airsoft-club and its pure gold... you really cant beat that price... Ive got a couple of covers for it too and the riot glass add on... its solid too, dont have to worry about that.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Gear Discussion