Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Updated G36C GBB Opinions???

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:48   #1
Iceking007

Question Updated G36C GBB Opinions???

Hello everyone,

Once again I find myself straying from paintball and eyeing up airsoft, not surprising at all so here I am.

I've always loved the H&K G36C and as I'm considering getting into airsoft (some new friends of mine are into the sport so I have good pressure pushing me) I've been seriously looking at a G36C GBB.

I have been reading the heck out of forum posts on WE Tech and VFC as well as CA and Ares. I was following Ninja's posts but it seems nothing is to his satisfaction (no blame but I have high hopes for your reviews only to find out its not so good). I do want a high quality rifle that will last me for years and not embarrass me or let me down. I was initially looking at an electric but I am DEFINITELY set on a GBB (for argument sake I have other plans for an electric to try it out as I am aware they both have their benefits and drawbacks).

G36C variants have been around for a few years now and I'm sure people have gotten lots of field use, upgrades, breakdowns, and opinions over that time so...

I'm asking please as professionally as possible if you had to do it all over again today, which brand and model version would you buy to get a high quality GBB G36C?

Also I do value realism and the authentic quality as well as a fully licensed product; HOWEVER I concede this isn't a real firearm or even a replica it is (for lack of a better term) a toy and they are all of close similarity that I would sacrifice those points to get quality, durability, and accuracy. I'm currently leaning towards the VFC model.

Thank you for your help and your time!
Iceking007 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank