Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications > Showcase
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Uber realistic Glock 19

:

Showcase

Old July 2nd, 2006, 07:27   #16
ILL9MIL

Thanks 14K. Not sure how much it weighs, Ill weigh it for you and post later.
Here is a closer pic of the logo

ILL9MIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2006, 14:14   #17
looks nice, long it take you to do the custom logo?
Old July 3rd, 2006, 01:38   #18
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
Now just load it with propane and 0.43g BBs, and you'll have the most realistic handling airsoft G19 out there!

Nice job on it, I love Glocks! (Incidentally, yes, I have been using 0.43g BBs in my G19, get wicked range and accuracy out of it........... just got back from Quick Pass II, at one point I was being medic'd and got dragged about 6ft off to cover, my G19 was in my drop leg holster, fell out (because I was using it when I got hit), and it fell into the sand pretty hard, got covered. I blew the sand off, pulled the mag out and blew into the inside, then went right back to shooting, even though it felt a little gritty when racking the slide. So, fine sand in it, kept going strong. Got a 130ft kill with it today with that ammo and in sandy condition! Woo hoo!)
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 03:41   #19
nic_s

It's good to see you rock out with your Glock out!

Super cool gun man, I love it!
Old July 3rd, 2006, 09:17   #20
ILL9MIL

Glad you guys like it.

14K it took me about 3 hours to carefully dremel out the area for the logo. I had to go very slowly to ensure a precise fit.

CDN, I actually use ET-1600 Lanbo Red Gas in this G19 (about 50psi higher than propane at room temp). I also use .89g steel BBs (not for airsofting..more of a non-lethal home defense weapon)

Here's a pic of my current elite Glock family (all have at least the Glock logo on the frame if not FULL trademarks on both sides of the frame)

Old July 3rd, 2006, 09:59   #21
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

HOLY SHIT MAN!!!!! I am bowing down to you!!! Only in the US, eh? Non-lethal home defence, geez, that's like up there with rocksalt in a shotty, just quieter. What kind of fps you get with it? I'd love to see the number of joules it puts out.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 10:12   #22
ILL9MIL

HAHA yeah we here in the US have it good! DEf along the lines of rubber slugs and rocksalt. Im going to buy a chrono to test power in all my Glocks pretty soon. I will def post up the numbers when I get them. Youll be sickened by the power I get out of my G17 and G18C. I also use Red Gas in them and they have 178mm and 170mm long inner barrels respectively. I'll put it this way, the G17 can put a 0.2g BB thru the top center of a Coke can at close range. Which is about 520-540 FPS according to this Coke can chrono, http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...il?bulletID=34

I don't know how accurate that Coke can chrono really is, but it is still a good way to measure and see power increases. I am very interested to see real numbers for my Glocks with a real chrono.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 12:56   #23
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Same here! Not crazy about the coke can chrono thing, but what distances my BBs will clear both sides of a beer can let's me know the power (without fps) enough. Then again, I shot (and get shot by) people for fun, so this lets me know safe engagment distances without injury. I LOVE heavy ass'd BBs in GBBs, they perform so amazingly well at longer ranges (and if for home defence/deterant like you............... man, remind me never to visit you unannounced!)
Old July 3rd, 2006, 14:03   #24
lollllll holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sheittttttttttttttttttttttt are those alll custom logos!?!? and nice collection man!!! niceeeeeeee!!! 500fps tooo if thats accurate thats fucking amazing..
Old July 3rd, 2006, 14:59   #25
ILL9MIL

14K, no, all those other Glocks came with the logo. here's a list of the Glocks in the pic.

KSC G18C (original model with FULL trades)
KSC G17 (original model with FULL trades)
TM G26
Tanaka G34
MGC G18
MGC G19
KSC G19 (custom logo)

Only the KSC G18C and G17 have FULL trades, including the "Made in Austria" on the other side.

All the other ones have the logo but have fake trades on the other side (i.e. dont say "Made in Austria")
Old July 4th, 2006, 14:45   #26
ooo ic ur lucky..you got the full trade KSCs before glock filed that law suit against them..may i ask how long have u had the KSC G17 AND G18C?
Old July 4th, 2006, 18:02   #27
ILL9MIL

I actually bought them both second hand about 1.5-2 years ago.
Old July 5th, 2006, 22:16   #28
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Damnit, I want a glock now! Get me a Glock Stalker

Very nice collection tho man, love the part about the home def system lol, smart, I could see myself doing that exact same thing, shame its alot different over here
Old July 18th, 2006, 09:17   #29
ILL9MIL

Ok guys I got my Guarder Speeder 2000 chronograph yesterday and did some quick testing.

This is using ET-1600 Lanbo red gas. I did NOT allow the mags to warm up after filling. Initial mag temperature before firing was approximately 60 degrees. Next tests will be with warmed up mags. Only waited about 5-10 seconds between shots. All tests using 0.20g BB

KSC G17 - 408 FPS AVG - Highest FPS during test was 424 FPS

KSC G19 - 315 FPS AVG - Highest FPS during test was 332 FPS

TM G26 - 282 FPS AVG - Highest FPS during test was 296 FPS

There are quite a few variables that I need to get more consistant with during testing. Such as distance from chrono, angle thru chrono, mag temp, time between shots, etc. I plan on doing quite a few more thorough tests.
Expect significantly higher FPS' with hot mags.

Also have quite a few more Glocks to test.
Old July 24th, 2006, 16:26   #30
ILL9MIL

Warmed my G17 mag up in my armpit and got the 17 to shoot at 467 FPS! woohoo cant wait to see what my new SUPER long inner barrel pushes.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications > Showcase