Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Cases: 50% And FreeShipping from Mezzi right now

:

Accessories Discussion

Old February 8th, 2013, 17:04   #151
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

wow that IS pretty shitty. Though I can confirm to you that my 39" case is ABS shelled, that case looks really shitty.
Old February 8th, 2013, 17:18   #152
thatdarnwolf

To follow up to my previous post, I am certainly feeling less positive about this whole experience.

My case was supposed to be delivered this morning, and is still MIA. The tracking number provided by Mezzi comes up with zero information, which indicates that either someone with UPS did not scan it correctly, or that it has not been shipped out.

I've tried calling in to Mezzi, and get nothing but voice mail to a box that is full. Given my experiences with UPS, I want to hope I'll get home to a delivery notice and the simple fact that someone can't properly scan bar codes. The pessimist in me is laughing at that sentiment, though.
thatdarnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 17:33   #153
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleParadox View Post
Dang that looks pretty bad O_o I'd be angry unless I would have got that for free :/

About the pistol case, did you actually bought the *pistol* or *camera* case?
'cause I bought the PIstol case (Silver, less expansive) and it IS divided in the middle...
Yeah, its disgusting. I barely want to use it at this point, waiting for the replacement (if it ever comes at all).

I got the camera case instead of the pistol one. You have a hard divider in between? I just have two pieces of eggshell foam in between. Maybe that's why the pistol case was double the price, lol.
Old February 8th, 2013, 17:33   #154
nstahl.19

I didnt even get a tracking number and I purchased mine on monday. If one or two of mine is in good shape ill be happy, still worth the price.

mmmken could try tapping that dent out, or isnt it possible to get in the corner?
nstahl.19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 17:49   #155
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstahl.19 View Post
I didnt even get a tracking number and I purchased mine on monday. If one or two of mine is in good shape ill be happy, still worth the price.

mmmken could try tapping that dent out, or isnt it possible to get in the corner?
I'm going to wait until I get a response from Mezzi on my replacement. If they won't replace it, then I'll probably have to resort to that. You can't get to the corner without taking the foam out, and they glued the foam in place. The surface dents on the compressed fiber looks permanent though. They appear to be actual cracks rather than just dents.

Although I would like to blame UPS for this, I can't. The cardboard packaging looks perfectly fine. The imperfections came out like this from the factory.
Old February 8th, 2013, 19:44   #156
Stealth
Mr. Silencer

Their voicemail box is full and it's been 48 hours since I notified them of the error in shipping the wrong case to me.

Keep you posted. Gonna file a Paypal dispute when I don't hear by next Wednesday.

Post if you got someone to reply.

John
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 20:00   #157
MASAKO

I recently got my package, all are good. Nice job on the packaging. The quality can't compare to my pelican but the price is right.

Edit : The quality of the double pistol case is flimsy, so so to meet Canadian requirement for transportation. More or less I took all the foam and use it to store ammo which fit perfect of 6 x .22 525 round brick, spare space for shotgun shell.

Last edited by MASAKO; February 8th, 2013 at 20:03..
MASAKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 20:05   #158
Spike
Privateer Airsoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmken View Post
I'm going to wait until I get a response from Mezzi on my replacement. If they won't replace it, then I'll probably have to resort to that. You can't get to the corner without taking the foam out, and they glued the foam in place. The surface dents on the compressed fiber looks permanent though. They appear to be actual cracks rather than just dents.

Although I would like to blame UPS for this, I can't. The cardboard packaging looks perfectly fine. The imperfections came out like this from the factory.
Did they say they would just send you a replacement case, or do you have to ship the beat up one back?
Old February 8th, 2013, 20:05   #159
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

Mmmken. If you want to make it a double case you can always use the styrafoam it came in to prop up the eggshell foam. Then maybe glue it in place to make a double layer case.
jordan7831 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 20:31   #160
mmmken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Did they say they would just send you a replacement case, or do you have to ship the beat up one back?
He was really vague over the phone, but it sounded like they were just going to ship me a new one and not bother with returning the broken one. I dunno, we'll see what they have to say officially through email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan7831 View Post
Mmmken. If you want to make it a double case you can always use the styrafoam it came in to prop up the eggshell foam. Then maybe glue it in place to make a double layer case.
That sounds so ghetto, lol. I'll probably just get brand new foam anyway and use it to hold my magazines instead.
Old February 8th, 2013, 20:46   #161
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

It IS ghetto. Its covered under the foam. I did this for the first mezzi case I bought. Just use the cardboard to prop up the foam lining and glue in place.
jordan7831 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2013, 23:13   #162
Covax

Got mine, looking fine.

Old February 12th, 2013, 12:50   #163
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

voice mail box full last night... going to try calling again today. order has not yet shipped.

edit... I just called and got through (tuesday 1PM est) my order was shipped last week, just did not receive tracking info.

Last edited by lurkingknight; February 12th, 2013 at 12:59..
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2013, 16:01   #164
Oshiha

For those that are going to order a case, put a note to email tracking info to TWO email addresses. I put 2 email addresses and asked to have the tracking info emailed to both.
They did that right after the order was tracked.
Ordered on Feb 7, and got it today Feb 12. Haven't opened the box yet.

Bolt action: Tokyo Marui VSR-10 GSPEC
Oshiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2013, 17:01   #165
Akhéron Sombre

Received my 53" black aluminium case and my Aluminum Camera Case today. Both in perfect condition.

Order Date: 2013-02-03
Order Shipped : 2013-02-05
Order Received : 2013-02-12

@MultipleParadox merci d'avoir partagé ce deal!!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion