Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Vfc vr16 saber carbine

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 11th, 2016, 20:51   #1
Burger
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Vancouver
Vfc vr16 saber carbine

Does anyone have the VFC VR16 SABER CARBINE and can they tell me anything about it? I'm thinking of getting it.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2016, 14:22   #2
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
I have a huge crush on the saber CQB version but aside from videos on youtube I'm still researching. Looks to be solid though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2016, 15:09   #3
chaz
 
chaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ajax
VFC's are the cream of the crop. Pick one based on the look you like or buy a cheaper one because of the lack of accessories and build up what you want. Again, either way VFC is the way to go.
chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2016, 20:10   #4
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
Have any of you any experience with Upper Canada Tactical? Their prices seem really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 01:36   #5
Stefanlin
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
Have any of you any experience with Upper Canada Tactical? Their prices seem really good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bought my WE Scar from them arrived in like 4 days no problems at all. Had some teammates that order also no problems, good online store.
Stefanlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 02:54   #6
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
Fantastic, thanks for the info!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 08:03   #7
AnthonyG
LUser Title
 
AnthonyG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pickering/Toronto
Got my VR16 from UCT. Get one and don't look back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
__________________

*Busy signing for his packages*
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:57   #8
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
Got my VR16 from UCT. Get one and don't look back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk


I don't know what's getting me more hyped, getting my first VFC or getting a VFC without the wife having a clue



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 04:29   #9
pewbiubiu
 
Join Date: May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
I don't know what's getting me more hyped, getting my first VFC or getting a VFC without the wife having a clue



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Latter one for sure lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pewbiubiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2016, 00:53   #10
Schock
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: North Vancouver BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewbiubiu View Post
Latter one for sure lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL! I had the same situation when I bought my gun! My wife got home to find my son and I testing it in the garage. Fortunately all I got was an eye-roll! ( she still doesn't know how much I spent!
Schock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2016, 01:36   #11
pewbiubiu
 
Join Date: May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schock View Post
LOL! I had the same situation when I bought my gun! My wife got home to find my son and I testing it in the garage. Fortunately all I got was an eye-roll! ( she still doesn't know how much I spent!


Lol. I'm just waiting for her to buy one of those LV handbags. That will be my time to get another gun and that overpriced handbag should keep her heat off me for a while. My grunion plan huehuehue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pewbiubiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2016, 02:27   #12
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
Good to know I'm not the only one that keeps gun purchases a secret from the wife


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2016, 10:35   #13
pewbiubiu
 
Join Date: May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
Good to know I'm not the only one that keeps gun purchases a secret from the wife


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'm looking at Vfc Avalon Calibur and G&P Salient Arms Gry SBR. Same as you, trying to know more about both. But one thing for sure, the external quality is definitely there.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pewbiubiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 11:57   #14
Kaosdawg
 
Join Date: May 2015
i have a VFC vr16 saber CQB that i have purchased about 6 months ago and i am in love with the damn thing workd like a charm shoots like a charm and for the price it so worth it even the sound when you shoot it is amazing.

it has about 8 games and shot maby over 2000bb's already works like a charm i need to clean it up has i still havent done it but apart of that best airsoft i have ever owned.
Kaosdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2016, 12:37   #15
Flavio
 
Flavio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Aurora, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosdawg View Post
i have a VFC vr16 saber CQB that i have purchased about 6 months ago and i am in love with the damn thing workd like a charm shoots like a charm and for the price it so worth it even the sound when you shoot it is amazing.



it has about 8 games and shot maby over 2000bb's already works like a charm i need to clean it up has i still havent done it but apart of that best airsoft i have ever owned.


I have to say I'm blown away as well. I love my Combat Machine, shoots straight and is solid in every game but man the Sabre CQB is such a beast. I'm so glad I took the plunge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flavio is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.