Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Poland

:

Other Regions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 10th, 2011, 06:36   #31
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
R.I.T.Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMatersk View Post
Im in the same boat my writing is horrible, reading is meh. My speech is almost flawless considering I wasent born in the fatherland . You guys should try and make the Aug 18th Adrenaline game in London ill be showing off my pantera gear!
...its september....

Kto ty jestes ?
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 06:41   #32
Schlyder
IronOverlord
 
Schlyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Broadview,Saskatchewan
Here is some of my Polish kit.





__________________

Last edited by Schlyder; September 10th, 2011 at 06:47..
Schlyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 06:47   #33
R.I.T.Z
Crackers
 
R.I.T.Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
Here is some of my Polish kit.

/pics/
For some reason I like the desert more... the plate carrier is pretty cool ebay? or some other site?
__________________
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here."
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 06:50   #34
Schlyder
IronOverlord
 
Schlyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Broadview,Saskatchewan
Yes I like the desert pantera. I wear the pants all the time just for casual wear.
The desert carrier is from eBay. And the woodland carrier I got from Gish(ASC member)
__________________
Schlyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 13:18   #35
MMatersk
 
MMatersk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mississauga
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
...its september....

Kto ty jestes ?

Sept 18th*
MMatersk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 13:42   #36
Polish_Legion
 
Polish_Legion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
Yes I like the desert pantera. I wear the pants all the time just for casual wear.
The desert carrier is from eBay. And the woodland carrier I got from Gish(ASC member)
Liking those Polish patches you sewed on! Or did they already come sewed on like that?
__________________


God gave you a soul. Your parents, a body. Your country, a rifle. Keep all of them clean.
Polish_Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 14:36   #37
Schlyder
IronOverlord
 
Schlyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Broadview,Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish_Legion View Post
Liking those Polish patches you sewed on! Or did they already come sewed on like that?
They were sewn on when I got it. That field shirt is issue kit.
__________________
Schlyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 15:07   #38
Polish_Legion
 
Polish_Legion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
They were sewn on when I got it. That field shirt is issue kit.
I would love to pick up a pair of pants and a t-shirt in that camo, where did you get yours from?
__________________


God gave you a soul. Your parents, a body. Your country, a rifle. Keep all of them clean.
Polish_Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2011, 17:18   #39
Schlyder
IronOverlord
 
Schlyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Broadview,Saskatchewan
I got that field shirt from eBay. I think the seller was OldCap 2000. Tshirts I don't know where to get at all.
The Helikon stuff is being used by Polish troops, I was told by someone here on ASC. They had personaly spoken with a Polish Forces member and confirmed it.
They make a full line of Desert and Woodland Pantera gear. From ponchos to waterproofs, and everything in between. Anything I need, I don't hesitate to look at Helikon stuff first. Mainly because the price is excellent, as is the quality.
MIWO stuff looks really good. I think my field shirt you are asking about is made by KAMA
__________________
Schlyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2011, 01:32   #40
Polish_Legion
 
Polish_Legion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Yeah I looked into it and your right, KAMA does make your shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlyder View Post
I got that field shirt from eBay. I think the seller was OldCap 2000. Tshirts I don't know where to get at all.
The Helikon stuff is being used by Polish troops, I was told by someone here on ASC. They had personaly spoken with a Polish Forces member and confirmed it.
They make a full line of Desert and Woodland Pantera gear. From ponchos to waterproofs, and everything in between. Anything I need, I don't hesitate to look at Helikon stuff first. Mainly because the price is excellent, as is the quality.
MIWO stuff looks really good. I think my field shirt you are asking about is made by KAMA
__________________


God gave you a soul. Your parents, a body. Your country, a rifle. Keep all of them clean.
Polish_Legion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 20:41   #41
KrzychQ
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North York
Witam

Jestem w Kanadzie od niedawna i poszukuje osob ktore graja w airsoft
KrzychQ is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Other Regions

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.