1) Manufacturer, Model Name
2) Date Obtained
3) Initial Cost
4) New or Used
Brand spanking new
5) Mechanical Problems (Gearbox issues, hopup issues.. basically functional performance related)
every once in awhile it would somehow get a bb into the gearbox kind of area
6) Esthetic Problems (Paint damage, cracks in body, loose parts.. physical construction related)
none that i noticed
7) Rounds fired between failures (think how many bags of BB's used before it failed)
8) Changes to Internals (upgrades, dates)
september 2006 streched the spring to about 3x the origanal size
9) Resale Date and Value if applicable.
it is now in about 400 peices spread about in my basement
the gun shattered after maybe 100 bbs after the upgrade and shot he barrel through 2 peices of drywalland kept going
you can strech the spring, but not that much
goggles helped alot in that case to keep my eyes in one peice
Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I don't want to see it. Babies all look the same. The only time a baby doesn't look like every other baby is when it's a really ugly baby. So, unless it's a photo of a really ugly baby, I don't want to see it.
Last edited by Bravo One-Six; April 11th, 2007 at 00:19..