Thread: One Bag Livin'
View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2015, 14:06   #7
Ricochet
“How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina?”...

Well, usually we'd only sleep when it was convenient and often only for an hour or less. Myself and others would run out of food and water too quickly. 3 liters of water doesn't last long during physical activity. Our team ruck was always, it usually, with one of our team members. Also, it's gear, so you don't leave it if you get shot, same as you don't strip down and drop your weapon. It all comes back to the respawn. Also, why are you sleeping out on a mission? When you're actually sneaking around or in combat you want to reasonably small profiled and quick. Sometimes we'd be miles away from our resupply, so we'd put together a list of what everyone needed and we'd send a runner or two. In thirty hours I'm eating probably four-six times and drinking ten liters of water. I'm very fit and healthy, but I'm a big guy. That being said, my warm and rain layers are on me. Still stay light though, you only need an under armor long sleeve and maybe a light thermal layer. For rain I have a tactical poncho that folds up really small. If it's just raining a bit we keep going, if it's torrential we usually hunker for a bit.

Last edited by Ricochet; October 8th, 2015 at 14:09..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote