View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2011, 16:57   #10
Yuu

Send a message via ICQ to Yuu Send a message via MSN to Yuu
Well, I own an ARES M4 and haven't had much issue with it at all except the hop-up unit. Even with with hop-up unit now separated from the gearbox changing it hop-up with different brand e.g. Guarder caused 40 fps dropped.

I have no issue with your product except the fact stated above and you guys needs to release more of your proprietary parts e.g. (trigger assembly, gearbox, hop-up units, nozzle, and spring guide and etc...) Most your dealers rarely have anything in-stock of your parts.

I love your spring change feature but the only gun I would only buy from ARES are M4 and G36 series. I always planned to buy FN SCAR and ARES SR-25 series but then I figured out you guys used a lot more proprietary parts in them especially the magazine which FN SCAR and SR-25 can only use ARES magazines.

I would love to try to buy and hope ARES KAC LMG would be a lot better with less proprietary parts.

Do I hate ARES? Well, not really but just sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
The plush dogs were cool.

Don't let the dog haters and plushy haters get to you, man. ANYONE can post pictures of their guns, but it takes a special breed of man to post a picture of his guns with plushies!
Yuu is offline   Reply With Quote