View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 12:03   #63
Jcotter

hahaha I love the people of walmart reference. I'm not saying I 100% disagree. I can see both sides of this issue.

Why I feel the way I do is because if cybergun buys up all of the licenses and shuts down any company that sells something similar sans trades. All we will be left with is cybergun and unrealistic guns that have no real world counterpart. While the clone market may take money away from madbull,cybergun or umarex, ect. They are still making a shittonne of cash and doubt that clones will force them out of business. Sure the shareholders may lose a dime or two but I can live with that.

When it comes to clones very rarely is the quality on par with what was cloned. If I am ok with sacrificing some quality for cost I will.

ie. eotechs, while I think they rock I can't justify or afford to spend $1200.00 on an optic and magnifier for an airsoft gun that has no real recoil that does not require the tolerances an QC provided by eotech. As a consumer I will shop around and buy the product best suited for my needs.

Do companies that make action figures have to pay license fee's for the plastic weapons they use?

Is it right? in an ideal world no but i'm still gonna do it./ Arrr matey